What do you do when tensions are running high at work or at school and the world just seems to bore down on your very existence? Why listen to some music of course! How to get ultimate free music?
To do that, you just need a high-quality audio recorder that you can easily pull out for relief.
In this post, we have listed the best 5 streaming audio Recorders that is specifically designed for your listening pleasure. It is user-friendly, convenient, and definitely one of a kind because of its unique features that set it apart from all the audio recorders out there.
No. 1 Cinch audio recorder (The Best)
The high-quality sound emanating from the record is due to Cinch’s lossless format. It makes you feel as if you’re in the music studio yourself! It boasts a clean, easy-to-use interface that makes the experience an enjoyable one indeed. The ID3 tagger automatically inputs the title, artist, and album which makes it easier for you to find your favorite artists and that music which comforted you when you were feeling down.
Did you hear a music from the radio that you badly want to hear again? The Cinch Audio Recorder have it all. You can record audio from sources such as AOL Music and Last.fm without fear of the anti-piracy board because it’s legal. You can now save that catchy tune for your personal use! Save it as a ringtone or alarm – this is possible because of Cinch Audio Recorder!
It doesn’t stop there. Those pesky ads won’t bother you because Cinch has an advertisement removal tool that you will be grateful for. Just sit back, relax, and allow us to create the perfect atmosphere for you. This is definitely a good deal. Buying the Cinch Audio Recorder is something you don’t want to miss. In a world where music is an escape, you’ll definitely need a tool that makes it possible.
Listening to music is essentially part of our daily lives and since there are lots of software/programs to do that, we will just pick the top four streaming audio recorder
1. Wondershare Streaming Audio Recorder
An online audio recorder that records audio from any source and the recording is done automatically as long as the audio is playing on your computer.
- Reliable and accurate recording of streaming audio.
- Built-in automatic music tagger.
- Audio can be recorded from videos as well as audio streams.
- Integrated ringtone maker that creates .M4r (iPhone) and MP3 ringtones.
- Easy to add captured audio streams to your existing iTunes library.
- A useful feature to remove ads from your recording sessions.
- Audio format support limited.
2. Aktiv MP3 Recorder
Small and convenient audio recorder with multiple functions and simple user interface. The program supports a large variety of popular formats such as MP3, WMA, OGG, VOX, AU, AIFF.
This application can be very easily configured to start automatically at startup. Aktiv MP3 Recorder also offers schedule recording tasks.
- Record MP3 files to computer from many sources.
- -Convey CDs, tapes, DVDs, streaming TV and radio to PC.
- Supports many audio formats.
- Select output format, bitrate, channels, targets etc.
- Built in the equalizer to adjust the sound quality.
- Smart automatic recording algorithms.
- Schedule recording at regular intervals.
- Multiple configuration settings and options.
- No portable version available.
- Some antiviruses may report as a malware file.
- The installer may contain intrusive toolbars.
3. Free Sound Recorder
A great tool that can record any music either online or internet radio and data your sound card is processing. It has the ability to save in MP3, WMA, WAV, or Ogg format
- Capture Any External or Internal Sound, for FREE
- Schedule for Longtime and Hands-free Recording
- Enhance Recordings & Audio Files
- Stability improved when skipping silence
- Has browser interface
- No portable version available
Records online music streaming, direct to disk for windows XP and Vista
- Could record unlimited broadcast depending on hard drive space.
- Portable without entries of registry
- Lack of Update
- Available on Windows XP and Vista
- Limited format